Prepare yourselves, NOMsters.
This recipe is incredibly simple, unbelievably flavorful, and simply gorgeous.
In other words: the trifecta of awesome.
I seriously cannot wait to hear what you all think about this one. The husband and I basically swooned upon taking our first bites!
I mean, what’s not to love? You have the creaminess of mashed potatoes, the zing of ginger, and the stunningly vibrant hue of carrots.
See what I mean??
Trifecta of awesome.
- Carrots - 2 large, coarsely chopped
- Potatoes (yellow) - 4 small, scrubbed and coarsely chopped
- Garlic (fresh) - 3 cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Ginger (fresh) - 1/2 oz. (15 g), sliced
- Greek yogurt (plain) - 3 oz. (85 g)
- Cinnamon (ground) - 2 tsp., plus extra for sprinkling
- Salt (pure) - pinch
- Red pepper (crushed) - pinch or two
Steam or boil the carrots and potatoes until tender.
Combine the carrots, potatoes, and remaining ingredients in a Vitamix (we absolutely adore ours!) or food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Sprinkle with a pinch or two of cinnamon just before serving.
That's all there is to it!
Savor the flavor explosion in each and every bite!